I might add that the chimeras every one is concerned about contain human
cells - most famously, pig and human cells.  When the human cells become
more predominant than the animal cells some scientists speculate that the
result could be disturbing.  There is a real ethical question involved in
this discussion.
Mary Ann
www.bentwillowfarm.org