Hello All,

My session involves an exploration of the contextual issues to do with
student understanding and successful performance on credit assignments.
I therefore thought that it might be interesting for us to have the
opportunity to look at examples of assignments which have generated both
strikingly high compliance and success and the opposite (especially
these). So if you have a chance to bring a copy or two of the good, the
bad, and the ugly, ( assignments that is), I'd be very grateful. And if
you have a chance to give them to me in advance, perhaps I can copy them
so that we can have an exchange of materials during my session.
Thanks!

Geoff Cragg