In a message dated 5/1/2006 7:55:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jal0256 writes:
Hello everyone,
   I'm new to the list after reading -When Parkinsons Strikes Early- by
Barbara Blake-Krebs & Linda Herman, an excellent book for us Young Onset PWP. I am
a 50 yr old male dxd 04/04 but symptoms since 2000. No Young Onset support
groups close to my area, so the internet is my support group. Nice list group
here, I hope to learn & help alot. thank you.

                                         Joe