A person who use to be on this list, but claims he was banned and censored
because he spoke with an opposite political opinion on this site, sent this
note  to me claiming he responded but did not believe his response would be
published.  The text of what he sent me follows.  While I can't say  I'm in favor
of either position that is only because this board should be for  people with
or supporting cures for Parkinson's or discussing those  issues.  So just to
make sure there is a fair and balanced presentation to  this political post I
will post his message:

"Someone tell me how pure antiwar postings have anything to do with
Parkinson's and this support group?  Oh I forgot there are privileged folks  here that
can say anything while others are censored.

Me, I'm for anyone who will stand up to a dictator who killed hundreds of
thousands of his citizens and did use weapons of mass destruction and invaded
peaceful neighbors.  I'm for killing every one of the terrorists and every
single supporter of terror.  While you are sitting on your line  protesting don't
forget that terrorists would kill your grandchild without  second thought.
They would slash the throats of yours sons daughters and  infants on a school
trip to the petting zoo without missing a  step.  After that they would get
you.  They would leave you for last  just so that you could see them kill
innocents.  They would then laugh in  your face and say how weak you are and how
superior they are.

Don't forget that Iran is developing an atom bomb and they have sworn to  use
it as a first strike.  They would export as many as they could as long  as
they thought they would land on western soil.  They wish the death of  every
Christian, Jew, Hindu and even atheists.  they want us back in the  stone age.
They have always wanted that .  They have waged war on the  west in every way
they could for many years.  Their targets were always  innocents not military.
They have the greatest hate not the greatest  hope.  They wish to suppress
all freedoms and all women.  They want  the world run by Islamic law and will
not stop until they are dead or they have  established that order.  Those are
the facts.

Now if you are protesting the war and offering another more efficient means
of killing all the terrorists I'd like to hear that but until that day It
would  be nice if you would refrain from posting pure antiwar propaganda here and
sticking to the intent of this board.

This of course won't be published because this board does not believe in
freedom of speech."

Peace and Love to all.

Theresa