You have to forgive me, David, but I was laughing out loud after reading
your account.  How terrible, yet how ridiculous.

Which leads to the question....how would the members of this list have
wanted their neurologist to have broken the news about PD?

This list has the power to change what is currently happening in medicine.
Although the political efforts here are laudable, there are also simple ways
to make the lives of PD victims less stressful.  This is one of them.
Perhaps if enough suggestions are given, we can forward them to neurologists
who might take notice.  In fact, we could start with our very own doctors in
an effort to change the PD world just a little bit.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 66/26 with PD)