Since some of you have expressed concern about Don's sister, I am posting
this update.
His son, Roman, is a paraplegic and Don is an ESCR writer and advocate in
CA. Ray

My sister started talking again! As you remember, Barbara is in the City of
Hope Hospital, with cancer, leukemia, and most recently liver problems (all
three are connected) and for the past four days, she had neither spoken nor
outwardly responded.

Late last night, she said "Ouch" for reasons that are not clear, and opened
her eyes, saw her husband Chris beside her bed in the chair where he sleeps
at night. She spoke to him.

The battle is not over; the fight goes on. But my sister is with us again.