Senator Frist:

Don't you dare even think about letting Senator Sam Brownback, Rick Santorum,  and others try to pass Dennis Turner off as a Parkinson's "cure" for adult stem  cells.  Turner's PD has returned with a vengeance.  I know because I talked to him on March 24 2006.

I do not oppose adult stem cell research, but as a 10-year Parkinson's  disease prisoner, I believe we at least deserve honesty in this debate, as well as aggressive support from the federal government on embryonic stem cell research.  Don't drag disgraced researcher Woo-Suk Hwang into this either.

Get off your duff and quit sitting on the Embryonic Stem Cell Enhancement Act of 2005 (HB 810).

Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise, AZ
623-584-5869