You may be familiar with our Parkinson Care Series.  I have about 20 damaged
boxes of these, some complete, some missing CDROMs, some without
Introduction.  I'm happy to send them to anyone who wants them - individual
tapes that you can use in support groups, give you people, watch yourself,
or whatever.  The tapes are, Introduction, Speech, Exercise, Emotional
Health, Activites/Daily Living, Medications and Treatments, Nutrition, and
Fall Prevention.  Sorry we are light on CD ROMS as the really important part
of the series is there - but I can always forward you the appropriate module
for whatever tapes or tape you would like to have - they are all in PDF
format.  Let me know if anyone wants some or all of these, we will pay the
shipping. We would rather have them used than tossed - and we can't sell an
incomplete set.  Email me off list at [log in to unmask], call
913-341-8828 or fax to 913-341-8885.  Hope everyone has a good, restful
weekend and finds some joy over this Memorial Day weekend.  Appreciate all
that you do, read and follow the list all the time, though mostly lurking
here silently!  Meg