YoungParkinsons.com News Service provides daily news relevant to Parkinson's
disease and Stem Cell research. We post non-biased stories which reflect the
news the young onset Parkinsonan needs to be aware of and wants to be a part
of. The stories keep you abreast  of the latest technology, medications,
imaging techniques, global events & symposiums, and most importantly they
tell your stories..stories of Parkinsonians' around the world. By using the
media they are rasing awareness and reminding us all that even though it
often feels like it ... "we are  not alone".

Please visit  us at our old site our new BETA site (still under
construction) at www.youngparkinsons.com/newhome or the old site at
www.youngparkinsons.com.

Daily email digests are available by SUBSCRIBING HERE  or you may simply
read the Parkinsons News Online HERE.

We  encourage everyone to use the "comments" feature to discuss stories. We
also plan on adding a feature which allows community members to write their
own stories or post relevant stories they find online.

In the meantime please send your stories that you want published on our
site, or stories you find online and want to share with the community to our
email at [log in to unmask]

Parkinson's News Weekly Wrapup

Movement Problems Are Not the Only -- or Most Difficult -- Symptoms of
Parkinson
2006-05-26 12:14:00
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/05-25
-2006/0004368660&EDATE=

Antipodean testing Parkinson's drug
2006-05-26 12:12:13
http://www.upi.com/HealthBusiness/view.php?StoryID=20060525-113404-1644r

Movement disorder Dystonia
2006-05-26 12:11:42
http://www.wtnh.com/global/Story.asp?s=4952339

Ground-breaking Parkinson's Drug Trial Hailed
2006-05-26 12:03:14
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/GE0605/S00176.htm

Congressman Lane Evans to return to Washington D.C.
2006-05-26 12:01:46
http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=4953269&nav=1sW7

New England Sinai Hospital Adult Day Health Parkinson's Program 'Parkinson's
Di
2006-05-26 11:58:56
http://www2.townonline.com/canton/artsLifestyle/view.bg?articleid=504241

Parkinson's study tries 'neurobiology of music'
2006-05-26 11:57:58
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/3887094.html

Parkinson's disease has non-motor symptoms
2006-05-26 11:57:38
http://www.upi.com/HealthBusiness/view.php?StoryID=20060525-022324-1560r

Parkinson's diagnosis 'breakthrough'
2006-05-24 12:42:52
http://www.laboratorytalk.com/news/die/die100.html

Man with Parkinson's never gave up
2006-05-24 12:42:36
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060524/NEWS01/605240445
/1006

Pumpkins were his medium, his message
2006-05-23 17:43:26
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/11480170774683
0.xml&coll=7

The Future of Neurotechnology
2006-05-23 17:42:30
http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?id=16901&ch=biotech

Investigation: Secret Side Effects
2006-05-23 17:41:43
http://www.tampabaylive.com/stories/2006/05/060521mirapexdrug.shtml

Neuropsychiatric Dimensions of Movement Disorders in Sleep
2006-05-23 17:38:49
http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=186700525

Drugs that relieve Parkinson's symptoms may also trigger odd urges
2006-05-23 17:38:31
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-sci-parkinsons23may23,1,47
99484.story?coll=la-headlines-frontpage&track=crosspromo

FDA Approves Rasagiline for Parkinson's Disease
2006-05-21 20:11:28
http://www.rxpgnews.com/research/pharmacology/article_4305.shtml

Defeating Parkinson's disease is within our reach
2006-05-21 20:08:52
http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_3847104

FDA Approves Parkinson's Disease Drug
2006-05-18 22:51:38