Dear Ray and Amanda,
I too find that I start twitching and jerking when I become emotional.
Appropos of Memorial Day, I twitch the most while watching war movies.  The
intense drama of the battle scenes makes me twitch from one end of the couch
to the other.  Also, what has been your experience watching "Cinderella Man"
and other boxing movies.  My muscles twitch as if I was in the ring jabbing
and punching.  Scientists recently discovered that our brains have "mirror
neurons" that trigger when we are empathetic.  I never noticed this reaction
before PD.  The blessing is that when I watch any movie with the least bit
of drama, they pack an emotional wallop.  Even watching "Dreamer", the
rather perdictable horse movie with Kurt Russel and Dakota Fanning proved an
emotionally wrenching but curiously rewarding experiemce. I live in dreadful
expectation as to what "Cars" and "Over the Hedge" are going to do to me.
David