My name is Terrie Starr but most of those who know me will know me by  Terrie
Whitling.  I got married 6 years ago (can you believe it?) and took  some
time off.  My, how times flies!  I am happy to be back and am  interested in
reconnecting with friends I made here years ago.

Oh yeah,  I am 52 years old and have had PD for 24 years - 1 palli in  93 and
DBS in 2000.  I now live in South Carolina with my husband and which  ever
child of ours - we have 5 together - happens to be staying here at the  time.  I
look forward to hearing from you.

Terrie