i didn't see a great deal of emphasis on 'free' but  the time of the program
is universally difficult for parkies and the caregivers  who might be helping
to get them going. from the other side, the docs must be  looking at the best
time on their schedules. it's a great idea for a program,  and edith is
correct that people should get the information from their own docs,  but reality is
otherwise. here in sacramento we are grateful for the idea of  this town hall
and plan on our own for northern california. the times will be  adjusted but
the idea is grand. in all the programs we have done over the years,  there has
never been one where we don't hear from tons of people for whom the  time is
not good, so we all do the best we can.
maxine