  DEAR TERRIE,

  SORRY I DID NOT RESPOND THE FIRST TIME.

  YOUR LAST NAME IS YHE SAME AS MY DOCTOR, DR. STARR WHO INSTALLED THE DBS GADGET IN 2001. I WAS DIAGNOSED  WITH PD IN 1989. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN SAUSALITO. CA.

  DOUGLAS

Terrie Starr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  My name is Terrie Starr but most of those who know me will know me by Terrie
Whitling. I got married 6 years ago (can you believe it?) and took some
time off. My, how times flies! I am happy to be back and am interested in
reconnecting with friends I made here years ago.

Oh yeah, I am 52 years old and have had PD for 24 years - 1 palli in 93 and
DBS in 2000. I now live in South Carolina with my husband and which ever
child of ours - we have 5 together - happens to be staying here at the time. I
look forward to hearing from you.

Terrie