Hello,

FYI.  It is new here in Quebec but will be more frequent in the future...

Educational presentation on
Non-Motor Symptoms of Parkinson’s

Speaker: Dr. MICHEL PANISSET

WEB CAST AND LIVE EVENT

Offered by NOVARTIS, PSC and PSQ

Presentation given in French

Q&A period will be bilingual (English and French)

Where:               Hotel Omni Mont-Royal

Salon des Saisons Ballroom

1050 Sherbrooke St West, Montréal

When:                June 14th 2006, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

(Please arrive early by 6 :00 p.m.)

PRE-REGISTRATION:

a)   Live audience:  Ginette Mayrand, SPQ

(514) 861-4422

or no charges 1 800 720-1307

b)    Web cast: Registration through the following French link:

http://sante-mediresource.sympatico.ca/seniors/subscribe.asp?channel_id=32

NB : You may send your questions in advance to Ginette Mayrand at the

          above telephone numbers.

I hope this information and conference sould be valuable for some of you.  I
am in favour of a larger opening and exanges of information around the world
of Parkinson.

Best regards,

Elisabeth Chevassus
8 years with Parkinson, involved in the Quebec Parkinson Society
P.S.  Thanks a lot for your anwers to my message about my teenager
relationship... I sent a "thanks message" but it seems to not have passed.
So thanks again to people who answer me and help me to "reboost" myself !!!
From time to time every body needs help.  From an other time we are helping
!

Ne manquez pas Notre Section Divertissement sur Sympatico / MSN
Divertissement! http://divertissement.sympatico.msn.ca/Accueil/