Hi ,

Thank you very much for all your answers.  You know how sometimes we could
feel down and need to talk or write and the answers receiving are a “Boost”
and UP !  We could continue with the satisfaction of not be alone with PD in
the world, and not alone with our "life usual problems but with a touch of
color added by the PD.   And thanks for that list... speaking about my
problems is not easy for me...

“Perhaps a psychologist could help you deal with your daughter”
Yes, I am thinking about it… thanks Inge.

“Go on talking about it”… Yes Maryse… I did it and will continue… :-)
Thanks for your answer and support Maryse !

Thanks David... I really like yours suggestions and will keep in mind in
particular this image "let him be the bete noire and for me, being the
refuge for my daughter".   And you make me having a smile thinking of my
ex-husband as a spanish father (from a conservative part of Spain) dealing
in one or two years with our daughter... ho la la...  I will try to stay
flexible and open-minded for being a good "refuge" where she could have love
and understanding.

“I think you should make a hard copy of your posting and put it some place
where your daughter will read it, and being your daughter, she will
understand what you are dealing with from your prospective.”

Thank you Ned… I will do that after the end of her exam period to not
disturb her too much.

“Depression is part of having Parkinson ask your Dr. about medication.” …
already done…thanks…:-)

“I know I've been there.”…  I hope everything goes better now for you and
thanks again for answering me.

"Whats an MST?"  ...   Sorry, the real term in english is STD for Sexually
Transmitted Diseases.

"Writing on the computer and printing out your thoughts can be a help
in starting communication. "
Thanks Bev... I will print it (in part) and live the CD with more
information on it...;-))

Thanks again for your advices and support, I am "recharged" to continue !

PD KIDS LIST OR INFORMATION CENTER
Maryse  write "PDkids list" :  Good idea.   Could somebody give me some
address ?  In English or Spanish… In French, I do not think there is one in
the world, but if….let me know please.
Or any web site where we could find support and a good infomation, relative
to kids and teens.

Thanks again !

Élisabeth

Ne manquez pas Notre Section Divertissement sur Sympatico / MSN
Divertissement! http://divertissement.sympatico.msn.ca/Accueil/