Thanks Amanda but anyway, during her younger age I did everything as I was
thinking and I have now a big and solid daugther, good at school (studing in
international program and learning French, English and Spanish and strong in
maths and sciences....she wants to become veterinar...maybe she will "care
of me in the future" )  (smile).  And she is playing in the volley-ball team
and represent her class in the student council.  So, the "moule" is good and
I have just to be patient and wise for...some years... ;-))

But the answers reboost me as I had a down and made the proof that the best
way for me is to continue to follow my heart...but I really enjoyed some
answers, for ex. one of David and like the idea to being the refuge for her
and let her father be the "discipline man as the bete noire"...I will keep
it in mind... until now I was the more serious one...so time is over. Thanks
again to Ned and every body for answer me.  When we feel in a cheap mood,
every answer is precious.

Have a nice day !

Elisabeth

>From: Amanda Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: On being defined by our name and Parenting
>Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:32:06 EDT
>
>Just a thought Eisabeth - are those who brought you up available for
>consultation ? - after all, they must have experience of dealing
>successfully with a
>teenager !

>To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
>mailto:[log in to unmask]

Ne manquez pas Notre Section Divertissement sur Sympatico / MSN
Divertissement! http://divertissement.sympatico.msn.ca/Accueil/