Dear Dr William.M.Isbel

Iam a Parkinsonian  and I have always asked that question to many Doctors
about the name Parkinsons disease but I have not yet received satisfactory
answers since I always considered it a functional disorder and not a
structural one.  Iam sure if we keep the ball rolling it would be accepted
as  just Parkinsons or Parkinsonian or movement disorder

Ronald Rodrigues