Hi All
I talked to my Pharmacist about Azlect and the possibility of it being
covered under the Medicare Part D  Drug Plan.
He told me that it wasn't likely. In addition to it being expensive, it
is a MAO-B Inhibitor and there are already MAO-B Inhibitors on the
market.
That unless it is proven that its is drastically different (better) than
the other MAO-B Inhibitors (side effects, etc) it won't be covered.He
doubts it will be anyway.
Inge