In a message dated 6/12/2006 2:08:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Eilzabeth - I think your  daughter's having a nasty attack of  puberty - my
parents treated tantrums with a glass of cold water down the  neck - it
worked if
only because you can't perform while looking for a  towel !

Best answer to a temper tantrum I have seen in a long, long time, no young
children but loved it.  Great parents to have thought of that one.
Gerry