Dear LISTSERV MEMBERS:

I am looking for some good suggestions, of a little craft to be
inexpensively made  in order to get peoples to donate some bucks for our  'FREE SYMPOSIUM
ALONG WITH A FREE HOT LUNCH-by the way which is very tastey and  sit-down
style lunch), ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS?? I would truely appreciate you  thoughts of a
small item !
For example, you know at x-mas time when they have that , is it "lions  club"?
pin a dried flower on your lapel after you donate a buck or two??  Any  other
ideas or useful items one can make quickly to try to make to try &  sell at
our local symposium to help defer
the cost of they symposium,,,,,PLEASE RESPOND ASAP IF Y OU HAVE ANY GOOD
IDEAS THAT MAY HAVE  WORKED WONDERFULLY AT YOUR OWN SYMPOSIUM .
Send suggestions to [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
Jean~