In a message dated 6/7/2006 12:01:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Subject: Hello:-)
Hello Inge & welcome to the site. I'm a relative newcomer myself having
recently joined. I find this to be an interesting place which I visit regularly as
I'm sure you will too. I was also recently diagnoced about the same time as
you. Take each day as it comes, enjoy the good days, weather the bad days, keep
a journal of both. I find that it helps (the journal) when I go to see neuro.
Nice to meet you maam.

                                                     Joe