Hello-
My name is Steve, I'm 44 years old and I live in Phoenix, AZ.  In December, 2004, I was diagnosed with Parkinsonism, which I  had self diagnosed earlier,  but was in denial. (I work in correctional health administration, so  I have access to medical reference books.)  I went through the typical cycle of anger, sadness, denial, etc., until I accepted this diagnosis and vowed to live each day to the fullest.  I have a wonderful neurologist treating me and a wonderful partner who will be my caregiver when the time comes.  I'm currently on Mirapex and Artane, which seems to hellp the majority of the time.  I'd love to talk to folks who are "in the same boat" and get feedback on therapies that work, including alternative therapies.  Contact me at my emaill address and put "PD" in the subject  line so  I don't delete   your  message.  Thank you.