>  I just come back in Canada (Quebec) from a
> trip in my family in France and I could tell you that people with PD are
> not open like us in North America  to tell openely they have PD.  Because
> the diseases relatives to a brain disorder is viewing as "suspect" and it
> is sometime a shame in a family to have one person having that.

Yes, you are right, Elisabeth. Things are changing but slowly. People are
getting more used to seing ( or at least hearing ) about  Young onset PD but
it is certainly still a ´hidden´ disease in many ways.
Go on talking about it, that is how people will understand the condition as be
less suspicious.

>  We live closer and even
> if it is not the best way of living, I could not imagine my life without ma
> daugther at home, even if she is in a bad mood.

Talk to your daughter. At 14, she should be able to understand that you love
her and need her. She could join a PDkids list. There is one and I am sure
someone will give you the ´how to join´ instructions
A bientot,
maryse cg John 77,17