I found a big thank you to Diane Wysak from Stephen Meyer for all her research and want to add my thanks as well.  I couldn't do what she does for 2 reasons:  my hands are like paws and I don't have the smarts.  Every article or letter I manage to post on PIEN is from her.  You don't see it all.  She finds all sides.  Don't know what I'd do without her.  Thanks so much, Diane, for keeping me informed and helping me look like I know something.

Rayilyn Brown