TAMR-Ed, The Alliance for Medical Research - Education for Life-   an
organization of scientists, physicians, health professionals, bioethicists,
educators and others who provide public education, awareness, and
understanding of various and diverse sciences and research breakthroughs,
has produced a 15 minute educational DVD entitled Regenerative Medicine:
Pathways to Cures that can be seen on our website on broadband or downloaded
(300 megabyte file.)

 <http://www.tamr-ed.org/video/> www.tamr-ed.org/video/

It is available to any one or any group that wants to use it for educational
purposes in their state.

Unfortunately we do not have the financial resources to distribute copies of
the DVD without charge.  Professionally reproduced copies are available at
our cost of $5.00 apiece including shipping and handling.

 For more information, call 713-218-8888.

TAMR-Ed will hand-deliver one to the office of each member of Congress.  If
you know of anyone that can help assist with this, please let us know.

Also available for your use is an authorized reprint of Chapter 11 from
Orrin Hatch's book, Square Peg, which is a moving account of Senator Hatch's
long and inspiring search concerning his decision to support stem cell
research.

Nina Brown

 "Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what we make
of our circumstances."

Secretary/Founding Board Member, The Alliance for Medical Research (
<http://www.tamr-ed.org> www.tamr-ed.org)

Founding Board Member, Texans for Advancement of Medical Research (
<http://www.txamr.org/> www.txamr.org)

Vice President, Houston Area Parkinson Society (
<http://www.hapsonline.org/> www.hapsonline.org)

State Coordinator, Parkinson's Action Network (
<http://www.parkinsonsaction.org> www.parkinsonsaction.org)