Thanks, Ray, for posting t his!  I had hopes of its return, which goes to
prove how good the quality and professionalism of the film are.  Asking your
friends and family to watch this story is one of the most effective ways to
gain support both in PD awareness and/or research funding for Parkinson's.

I would suggest that you copy Ray's post into your personal email and send
it to everyone you know. Also, post it everywhere you can think of -
including asking your doctor/neurologist to post it.

I can't wait until a DVD is available.  Has anyone  heard anything about
that?

Peggy