My name is Cindy. My husband ,Al, was diagnosed 12 years ago withPDat the age of 54.. I am very excited to learn about this network through PDF! We do not have a local support group here and I am always interested in hearing any thing about PD. I have read everything I can find. Al was diagnosed with PD Plus by 3 neurologist. But his current Dr. doesn't think he has Plus. He has no tremor and takes meds, Mirapex, Sinemet CR, and reg. Sinemet 25/100 every 2 hours. He has some dyskinesia regardless of the dose. Al has no freezing. Some trouble swallowing. He falls , but not frequently. His speech is very hesitant and soft. He knows what he wants to say, just can't get the words to come out. I will ask you all  to be patient with me. This is new to me and I hope I don't talk too much. I have been knowm to do that!!! I am also a relatively new computer user, typing for the first time in years. Thank you for allowing us to join you all in this. Bye for now, Cindy        Bless