Below is a copy of a form letter you can use, revise, edit to mail your senator re the Stem cell stall, Ray

As your constituent, I urge you to demand a vote on the Stem Cell Research
Enhancement Act (H.R. 810/S. 471) immediately. More than a year has passed
since the House of Representatives approved this vital legislation with
strong bipartisan support, 238-194. Americans, particularly those with
diseases or injuries that stem cell research could help, are losing
patience. A failure to vote on H.R. 810/S. 471 in the Senate this year
would be devastating to those in desperate need of hope.

A majority of Americans (57%) favor federal funding for embryonic stem
cell research, 62% favor research on embryonic stem cells that have been
derived from fertilized eggs that are voluntarily donated by fertility
clinic patients and 63% believe there should be a uniform national policy
for research on embryonic stem cells according to a Research!America poll.

Please give millions of Americans hope--support the Stem Cell Research
Enhancement Act.   I am an ovarian cancer survivor who has been a
Parkinson's Disease prisoner for ten years.  Now 70 years of age, I don't
have much time.

Sincerely,
Rayilyn Brown
623-584-5869