Kevin, here is what you don't understand:

1.  We will never have any successes with ESCs as long the research is blocked as has been the case with Bush's Solomonic decision in 2001.  Dolly the Sheep was 1998, so ESCR is in its early stages.  On the other hand,

2.  ASCR has been around for over 40 years and as for the "many"  successes, anti-abortionists have LIED about treatments for Parkinson's disease and spinal cord injuries.  The only successes for ASCs have been blood disorders, not neurological  diseases.

What kind of a person would LIE about phony "treatments"?  People like me who have Parkinson's disease know what the treatments are, so stop trying to deceive the uninformed.

The idea that a blob of microscopic undiffereniated cells is a person is a faith-based fiction, not even justified by any 'faith".  You need to keep YOUR religion out of this debate.

If I believed that a germ cell like sperm or egg or blastocyst in a petri dish was a person I would not be for SCNT, ANT or ESCR.  But your cruelty and ignorance will condemn us all to a return to the Dark Ages.

Think about this very hard, Kevin and have the decency to refrain from insults when you have no arguments.

Rayilyn Brown
Ovarian cancer survivor
Parkinson's disease prisoner 10 years
STEM CELLS ARE NOT PEOPLE