ALERT: Vote on HR 810 Today

We just got word from the JDRF that Senator Frist may be springing a
surprise vote TODAY on HR 810, the single most critical piece of stem cell
legislation before Congress.
This is the one that would rescind President Bush's draconian restrictions
on stem cell research.  This is the one that has (miraculously) already
passed the House.   If it is passed in the Senate, it either will become
law -- or force President Bush to issue his first veto.
On behalf of millions of people living with parkinsons, alzheimers, spinal
cord injuries, and innumerable other conditions that could potentially be
helped by stem cell research, we are begging you:
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR SENATORS TODAY, AND ASK THEM TO VOTE "YES" ON HR 810 --
WITH NO AMENDMENTS:
http://www.stempac.com
If you can, call them too:
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
This vote is being offered as part of a unanimous consent agreement ---
meaning even one Senator could potentially block it.  We must keep up the
pressure -- and we must do it today.
Stay tuned for more.  The fight isn't over -- it's just begun.
The StemPAC Team