-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CFP: New evidence for medieval performance studies (Kalamazoo,
MI, May 2007)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:43:24 -0400
From: jill stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Call for Papers

Expanding Our Resources: Where do we find new evidence for medieval
performance studies?

2007 International Congress on Medieval Studies
Kalamazoo, Michigan
May 10-13, 2007

This panel seeks papers from scholars who are using unconventional
and/or nontraditional evidence to investigate and theorize medieval
performance. The panel hopes to highlight interdisciplinary research and
to include papers that challenge traditional categories and modes of
analysis. We are particularly seeking papers that argue for new ways of
identifying performance in the Middle Ages. All national traditions,
medieval periods, and genres of performance are welcome as topics.
Although all abstracts are welcome, we particularly encourage scholars
who have never before presented at the Congress on Medieval Studies at
Kalamazoo or on a Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society panel to submit
abstracts. You can find more information about the congress at Kalamazoo
at http://www.wmich.edu/medieval/congress/

One-page abstracts should be submitted to Jill Stevenson at
[log in to unmask] by September 15th. Please include your contact
information and any AV requests with your abstract. Feel free to email
Jill if you have any questions.

Feel free to forward this call to other lists. I apologize for any
repeat postings.

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada