I ran across a site that may be helpful for those with difficult typing or
using the mouse. The site owner was helpful to me and when I discovered we
share the same labors, I wanted you all to know about it.

He said, "We provide free software for physically disabled people.  In
particular, http://cnt.lakefolks.com is for the Click-N-Type Virtual
Keyboard. It's an on-screen virtual keyboard for anyone with a disability
that prevents them from typing on a keyboard.  Click-N-Type is customizable
including foreign language and non-English keyboard capabilities. AutoClick
for those who can't click the mouse.  Scanning Mode for single switch
operation. Macros, Word Prediction and Completion, and Custom Keyboard
creation."

I hope you find it useful.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn