Hello everybody,
Camilla, the CARE list owner is at the moment recovering from surgery in a
nursing home. Susan, her second in command moved home, changed her email
address and lost the power to sign new people on the list. All these troubles
should be solved soon we hope, so hold on, if you want to join the PD
Caregivers list, you will need a little patience and I will post the ´how to
join´ message as soon as Susan recovers the keys to the list
Maryse cg JOhn 77,17