Your help is needed--

Linda Herman and Paula Wittekind, PIEN members and editors of The
Grassroots Connection web site are conducting a survey of Phase I and
II GDNF trial participants.

This is not meant to be a scientific survey, but rather
a way to learn how the GDNF trial subjects and their families were
affected by their participation in the clinical trials and sudden
halt of their treatment, and about their current status, 21 months
after treatment was halted by Amgen. We think that statistics can
never tell the whole story and that it’s important that people
understand the human toll on the trial participants.

If anyone reading this message was a GDNF trial participant in either
the phase I Kentucky or Bristol, UK trials, or the phase II trials
(in Toronto, Chicago, NYC, North Carolina, Oregon or other sites),
please fill out a survey at
http://www.grassrootsconnection.com/GDNF_profile2006.htm

or contact us at:

***If you know of anyone who was a GDNF trial participant please
forward this message to them.

Please also forward to other Parkinson discussion lists.

Thank you,
Linda Herman and Paula Wittekind

For more on GDNF see:
www.grassrootsconnection.com