Thanks for speaking out, Guys.  This *is* so very relevant to PD!  What amazes
me to no end is the fact that it took so long for people in Washington and the
(retired) Military to open their mouths about this.  They're finally doing it,
but it's still business as usual in our Nation's Capitol.  This
administration's actions are directly affecting all of us (in our case, those
of us who depend on government dollars for medical research), and future
generations will be paying for them--in more ways than financially.  The best
we can hope for, it appears, is that Americans will make a more effective
choice next time.  Scott

>===== Original Message From Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>THank you for saying what needs to be said about  this incompetent boob!
>
>Steve

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University