Dear Senator Lugar:

Please support HR 810 when it comes to the Senate for a vote next week.

As a person with Parkinson's disease, I want all kinds of stem cell research.

You should be aware that opponents of embryonic SCR claims that adult SCs have yielded effective treatments and cures for Parkinson's disease are simply untrue.  Their outdated 2004 representation of Dennis Turner's condition -  he confirmed his PD had returned when I spoke with him on 4-24-06 - should lead you to question the credibility of all the treatments on their "Cures List".

Microscopic undifferentiated cells are not people and there is no reason why this important research should not go forward with federal funding.

Sinncerely,

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise, AZ
623-584-5869