Hi Guys,
My name is Phyl, I live in Ohio.  I'm a 57 year old granny.  I have
Sticklers Syndrome, Lupus and as of about 8 months ago PD.  Over the
past 3 months I've had a large increase of tremor and balance
problems though nothing I can't handle.  I'm having some trouble
finding SIMPLE information about PD online.  I have been calling the
PDF and they gave me the information for joining this list.  You guys all
seem to be aware of so much that I feel a bit out of place here.  I hope
you don't mind dumb newbie questions.  I'm just not sure about where
PD goes and how to adapt in order to be as regular (I hate the word
normal...who is?) as possible for as long as possible.

Take care,
Phyl