joanie,
saw the video. it is great! u keep ur voice excercises up please. i am a
retired speech path. but would be glad to listen anytime as i am sure u
know.
as for the stem cell issue, i called all the senators at their d.c.
office and their home office. I hope the fall off the fence on to our
side of the fence.  i don't care how bad my voice sounded, maybe that is
what they need to hear. maybe then they will listen. around here i
usually hear  'it is much easier to just do what she says. ur goonnna
end up doing it anyway'   i hope that will be true on the vote this
tuesday.  i will be in dc in sept.

sorry i broke all the rules.
nancy/ cleveland