I am posting this list again.   I can't give you emails because you need to
go to their websites. Just google Senator Bill Nelson for example. Kathleen
Cochran provided URLs and Lugar's email for the fence sitters which Arthur
Hirsch used for his excellent letter.  I am still working on emails for this
bigger list but found the folllowing phone numbers:
Ted Stevens 1-202-224-3004
Jeff Sessions 1-202-224-4124
Richard C. Shelby 1-202-224-5744
Wayne Aallard 1-202--224-5941
Ken Salazar 1-202-224-5852
Joseph R. Biden, Jr. 1-202-224-5042
I also sent phone numbers of uncommitted Republicans I emailed:
George Allen (R-VA)        202-224-4024
> Norm Coleman (R-MN)    202-224-5641
> Larry Craig (R-ID)           202-224-2752
> Elizabeth Dole (R-NC)      202-224-6342
> Pete Domenici (R-NM)     202-224-6621
> Johnny Isakson (R-GA)     202-224-3643
> Trent Lott (R-MS) 202-224-6253
> Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)   202-224-6665
> John Sununu (R-NH)         202-224-2841
> Jim Talent (R-MO)           202-224-6154
> Craig Thomas (R-WY)     202-224-6441

Ray