Thanks for the response. I wasn't sure if that first post would go
through or not. Could you tell me if the three citations came through in
useable form?

My current prescription meds: Sinemet CR 25/100 :(5x);  Deprynyl 5 mg
(1x); Requip 4 mg (6x)

OTC:
Mucuna pruriens extrcact yielding about 100 mg ldopa (1x)
Alpha Lipoc Acid 400 -800 mg
Acetyl- L- Carnitine:: 2 g
L- Carnosine: 1 g
Multi, B-complex, B12

Current Anti-HP Program:
In a more or less random order to keep the Bug off balance:
Turmeric; Ginger; Honey; Garlic; N-Acetyl-Cysteine; Buttermilk; Broccoli
sprouts; Parsley; Resveratrol; Iodine; Green tea

As to the Cure, I am convinced that it is already here but that it is
something that has low profit potential and thus has no champion. More
specifically, I am convinced that the core problem is a sensitivity to
the endotoxin lipopolysaccharides (LPS) found in Gram negative bacteria
such as H pylori. This reaction triggers an inflammatory response in the
brain that awakens the microglia and the beginning of a "slow burn" in
the substantia nigra.

If so, then anti-inflammatories are key to stopping the cycle and
allowing healing to begin.

I don't want to be the Newbie with the big mouth, so I;ll stop there for
now. :-)