Can someone tell me where to find the listserv commands?
I am trying to send a message to tell the listserv to shown my
messages when I send them...

Also, each time I send a command to the listserv,
it returns my email with the following error message
(even though I HAVE included a command
in the body of my message).

Oy!

"Your message is being returned to  you unprocessed because no command was
found
in the  message body.  LISTSERV expects  commands in the  body of  the
message,
rather than in the message subject, because some users have no control over
the
contents of the "Subject:" field on outgoing messages."

Thanks for your help,
joan