Maryse-

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to see that the Dobbs' paper made it to
the List. It, along with two others by the same group, is what started
me along my current track. On the seemingly defunct BrainTalk forum, a
friend (Ron Hutton) and I went through the subject pretty thoroughly
which eventually led to Ron, who lives in England, enrolling in the
Dobbs study and myself, during a visit last month, adding to their
database. They are who confirmed my HP status.

It all goes much further than simply H pylori though. The true problem
seems to stem from endotoxin exposure in the womb setting off a chain of
events that culminate in PD. I'll elaborate on that once I'm up to speed
on the List. Meanwhile, my own anti-HP efforts seem to be helping
considerably and it has just been a week. Encouraging!

Rick Everett