I have the following information saved (since 2000) on my computer.  I
hope it is
not out of date.

  nkp

*********************
* TO LEAVE THE LIST *
*********************
Write to [log in to unmask]  and, in the text  of your
message (not the subject line), write: SIGNOFF PARKINSN

********************
* TO JOIN THE LIST *
Write to [log in to unmask]  and, in the text  of your
message (not the subject line), write: SUBSCRIBE PARKINSN

* FOR MORE INFORMATION *
Write to [log in to unmask]  and, in the text  of your
message (not the  subject line),  write: "HELP" or  "INFO" (without  the
quotes). HELP will give you a short help  message and INFO a list of the
documents you can order.