What say you we contact these folks.  If each person on the List took one it
would be easy, Ray  I have already emailed and called 12 of them.  Brownback
and Coburn are definitely a waste of time.

Senators voting "no":
Allard (CO)
Allen (VA)
Bond (MO)
Brownback (KS)
Bunning (KY)
Burns (MT)
Chambliss (GA)
Coburn (OK)
Coleman (MN)
Cornyn (TX)
Craig (ID)
Crapo (ID)
DeMint (SC)
DeWine (OH)
Dole (NC)
Domenici (NM)
Ensign (NV)
Enzi (WY)
Graham (SC)
Grassley (IA)
Hagel (NE)
Inhoffe (OK)
Isakson (GA)
Kyl (AZ)
Martinez (FL)
McConnel (KY)
Nelson (NE) (The only Dem to vote against it)
Roberts (K)
Santorum (PA)
Sessions (AL)
Shelby (AL)
Sununu (NH)
Talent (MO)
Thomas (WY)
Thune (SD)
Vitter (LA)
Voinovich (OH)

This is not me altho I agree but the provider of the List:
What a gift Bush will hand us with his veto. We'll get another vote to
override. And even if it fails (I have a hard time seeing four pickups
amongst that list of rampant wingnuttery), it will once again force
Republicans to publicly oppose policy that is supported by a 2 to 1 margin
amongst the American people.