About a month ago, I wrote the list asking for any anecdotal evidence of PWP
experiencing some dementia or loss of executive function experiencing any
difficulties with the law and or retail security personnel.  One response -
and this from someone who has tried to do the same thing on a state level -
writing to tell me that she couldn't get anyone to take part either.  We
want and want people to understand PD and its attendant difficulities - here
is a national company offering to put most of a million bucks into a
national training program, and no one steps forward with even a small story
that might be helpful.  Please, this is a project with important
ramifications for all of involved.  A moment of your time is all we ask.
Thanks, Meg   [log in to unmask]