I just called Trent Franks, my Rep,call yours, Ray

Dear CAMR Friends:

As you know, President Bush has announced he will veto the Stem Cell
Research Enhancement Act, H.R. 810.  We expect that to happen today.

Our friends in the House of Representatives will bring up H.R. 810 again in
an attempt to override the President's veto.  That override must pass the
House by a 2/3 majority, so we need your help more now than ever to activate
overwhelming support.

Please pick up your telephone IMMEDIATELY and call your Representative with
the following message:

"Representative Franks, I support H.R. 810 and ask that you vote in favor of
overriding the President's veto.  My name and address are (fill in your name
and address) and I expect a response.  Thank you."

The contact information for your Representative is:

Representative Trent Franks
Telephone Number:  (202) 225-4576

Thank you for your incredible help.  We will keep you updated as events
happen on H.R. 810.

Sincerely,

Sean Tipton
President