I just watched a clip on the BBC of president Bush speaking about stem cells.
The fact that he made it onto the news at some length shows the importance
the media give the subject - they normally only show American leaders at that
length when they're starting wars or getting assasinated !

However, the size of the logic errors the man was making stunned me - don't
American politcians study basic logic ? -  they can't even tell decent lies
without that !