"This is The hot button issue for me..
The one that sets me off like a Hells Angel in a barfight...
One that makes me shout so many expletives George S Patton would run for
cover.
In fact this notion of a Dubyah veto on this makes me so angry I have no
words to describe it.
I have seen brilliant people firsthand suffering from Lou Gehrigs and
Parkinson's disease and have been enormously affected by their courage in
the face of such a fate.
Now the thought that a half witted arrogant Texan who would gladly carpet
bomb a village in the name of Democracy , yet won't stand for the death of
an embryo? Because its immoral.

This is too much ,this is beyond insane"
anonymous