what symptoms does this drug work on specifically?
side effects?
url for it plse.

WHAT MEDICARE DRUG POLICIES FROM NORTHEAST OHIO/OVERALL OHIO ARE PEOPLE
FINDING COVER
STALEVO and this Rasagline?

PLEASE ANSWER BASED ON UR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE PERIOD.
NOT PLUG AND SEE WHAT INSURANCE COMPANIES COVER DRUG 'X'/  MANY SAY THEY
COVER DRUG 'X' AND THEN PLAY GAMES.

thanks.