----- Original Message -----
From: rayilynlee
To: Bill Frist
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: Adult Stem Cell Lie

Dear Senator Frist:

Parkinson's disease should not be included on the infamous list of "effective treatments and cures" from ASCR.

One especially egregious example is the Dennis Turner experiment where Dr. Levesque gave him a reprieve of 4 years from his Parkinson's symptoms, which unfortunately returned with a vengeance.  How do I know this?  I talked to him on 4-24-06 and he not only confirmed this but the fact that Dr. Levesque's Phase II is stalled.

I have had Parkinson's disease for over ten years and I every other PWP  (person with Parkinson's) who hasn't yet lost his mind, knows THERE CURRENTLY ARE NO EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS OR CURES FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE FROM ADULT STEM CELLS.

I AM COUNTNG ON YOU TO KEEP THE DEBATE HONEST NEXT WEEK.

Thank you.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise, AZ
623-584-5869